YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dedicated To Siti Maisara bt Mohd Jafre

Since the first time we meet...
This is the beginning of our story...
I always memorize all the memories about you...
Until you be my dearest sister...

Sometimes I've wonder...
Why it's You??
And why it be Me??
Maybe it is faith...
To complete each other...
To FIGHT with each other...haha

We are really happy when we are together right??
You are the one who make me smile...
I always not forget to text you everyday..
And You do the same thing...
I still remember, one day I not reply your message...
And I also still remember how you act with me...

Kak Sara,

This is what you always remind me every night...
Good night meen, Take a good care of yourself... Akak sayang meen.
You never ever forget to text me every day, every night...
I know how much you love me....
I also love you sooooo muchhhhhhh...haha

However, we make mistake...
And I'M the once who start hurt you right??
People always say that it;s easy to forgive but hard to forget...
I never regret to have you..
You make me smile....
Forgive me for all the mistakes..
I really doesn't mean it

My Dearest sister,

But....the end of our story...
I have to go....because I know that no more me in you...
I;m not leaving you alone...
Because I leaving you with all the sweetest memories with you...
Our memory will never fade away

Kak Sara,

I only can say that You are One In A Million....

Take care ....

I love you my dearest sister...

No comments:

Post a Comment