YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 31, 2012

You and You in My Heart (2012)



end of 2012.  A year which give a lot of meanings to me. Too many things happens. Whether a good or bad, all of that are very effect my life. start in the early year of 2012....The most memorable time that I could forget is during my birthday. Dedicated to Kak Zura, Kak Bella, Abg Pdot & Abg Anip.

-thank you for this-
   



It's hard for me to do this but finally. I can do this with you. I admit that it's not as easy as you think. For the last I really hope that I can spent my time with you and it is for the last time. It just one day, but it is one of the memorable day in 2012 for me. Thank you for this...You had fulfill my wish...


-thank you my dearest sister-
              
Someone who doesn't want to talk with me finally make me surprise. Someone had hold a special place in my heart. Someone that complete my life.Someone that is important to me. Yeahh she is my sister. Wonderful sister. One day, she had give me a chance to make everything clear. Finally, everything had better than before. But now nothing between us. However,everything is good..:D

- that is my sister-
(3 February)

abg muaz yg "skema"
    This is my brother at UiTM Kedah... Nothing much about him. But he is really a good brother for me. He always make me smile. He always be there for me. Just text and then he will call me back..haha..The sweetest time is when he spent his time for me to go for my research in Penang..
I love him and he will always be my "brother"... :)

All of them is a person that make my 2012 is a very amazing year...

In 2012, I also had finished my studies.

In 2012, my health is more better than before.

In 2012, I had really fall in love with someone. (cannot mention here :D)

In 2012, I have my own car.

In 2012, I had realize something.

In 2012, I am already 20 no more "teen"..

In 2012, I realize that UiTM Kedah is an amazing place.

In 2012, I really miss You.

In 2012, I realize that I really need You.

And many more. Tired of typing actually..

For those person I mention above... You will be always in my heart for more years and until the end of my life.

Thank you so much for everything






No comments:

Post a Comment