YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 3, 2012

No More Post About You...

No more post about you….Why?? I have the answer. Today…it has end. End and done of everything. Everything about you sister…I had tried my best to pretend it but it seem too much for me to hide all this feeling. Yes from now, no more me in you. It means that no more message, no more call and no more things that can disturb you. Yes I know it will maybe 100times I had said like this. But now I’m serious. Really serious about this. Hmmm…

You just hate me right???Ok. I accept all this with smile…But deep inside my heart, I’m really hurt because you. Nothing I can do about this. I love you sister. I really do…But I can’t force you. This is what you want. I will do this.. I know by this way you may happy with your new sister. Good luck..Take care of your new sister. I always pray for your happiness.
Last from me, take care. Forgive me for all m mistakes. I really love you. Appreciate you. I love you just the way you are.  Thank you for being my sister before this. You are the best..

What I can do is just smile..:D 


I must be strong...Without You anymore..Hmm :'(


I'm not perfect...Sorry for everything


I'm hurt because of you..


You mean everything to me and I mean nothing to you..ok :D


MY DEAREST SISTER IS ONLY YOU.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment