YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 9, 2012

I'M REALLY HURT


Semalam yang sangat amat xdapat nak dilupakan. Kenapa? I’m really hurt. Sangat!! Idont know how to express this feeling. Nangis ni xyah ckp la. Xdak mood sgt2 semalam. Nak luah kat sapa pun xtau. So, simpan la sorang2. Smpai ke pagi. Mcm mana la hati ni xsakit. Sy dh ckp kat dia jgn wat mcm tu, but it still happen. Sy sedar sapa sy. Sebab tu la dia xdengaq n ikut apa yg sy mntak. Tapi please la don’t hurt me again like that. I can’t handle it.

If u really love her just tell her. Xyah la nk umum satu dunia. Salahkah lau sy rsa dia mmng sengaja wat sym cm tu? Sja kan wat sy sakit hati....Then, if u think this is only the way to make me hate u, u totally wrong and make a mistake. Because, I will never ever hate u. ONE THING that I know is just my love for u. Whatever u do, even it’s really hurt, I still love u.

Ok then, so I wish u all the best. IF u have someone, that u love just go ahead. I will pray the best for u.  I know u are a good sister. And I’m sure that u can be a good sister too her.. Nothing  much to say, just remember one thing, whatever u do, how hurts my feeling, I will and forever love u my dearest sister. Tq..:D 

No comments:

Post a Comment