YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

CHOICES


There are differences between Library Science, RECORDS, Systems and Resource Centre. Oppsss why RECORDS are in capital letter? Owh this is because among all of them, I will more interested in RECORDS. I don’t know why. But it is the truth. It is not because RECORDS is more easily than others but from Semester 2, when I taking RECORDS subject, I had fall in love with it.

From all of that, I just want to tell and discuss about my degree. Insyallah... I don’t know which degree is much better. But now, in my mind it just only RECORDS. Library science, I think it is not suitable for me. I can’t explain it. But I know who am I. Also for systems..Owh I really can’t believe it if I can further my study in Systems. Impossible.

Actually, I just can only pray for the best. The most important thing is complete and finishes my final semester with a good result. It is most important thing before I further my study.

Ok then, enough for this. I just can pray and do my best to make it become reality. Ameen



~CHOICES~
































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment