YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 6, 2012

YOU


This is my final decision. I hope it will longer and forever. I had enough for this entire thing. Don’t make our life complicated. Maybe, this is the faith. What I must do is “Redha”.  I think I had tried my best to make it clear. I had done many things to make it become reality. I can’t force my feelings. Maybe the feeling is for the past. Now my love and my care just for one person. Yes, it’s YOU !!!

I know, you don’t have the same feeling towards me. But my love and my care is without any condition. YOU know how much YOU really mean to me?? Maybe this is 100 times I repeat it. Unfortunately, YOU still not realize. But, it’s okay. I will still make YOU as my “DEAREST ONES”.

Only one thing that is really important to me which is to see your smile. I want YOU to be happy always. Your happiness is an important thing in my life. So, YOU have to smile and happy always. Maybe I’m not the reasons for your smile, but I hope YOU will have someone that can make YOU smile..:)



NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE... YOU STILL BE MY DEAREST

No comments:

Post a Comment